Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Double Dose

The past few weeks for MU students has been rough. Find any one of us and ask. If we have time to answer you, we'll say we're stressed, on the border of being sleep deprived and that we really don't have time to chat because we have to get an assignment done, or jet off to class.

While this isn't an excuse for not keeping up with posting the inside scoop on the wonderful faculty and staff that work at Mansfield, I want to offer my deepest apologies. As a senior student, my life has been consumed with group projects for important classes that needed my attention. In the end, the projects went as well as the could, and my group members and I are not only happy with how they went, but proud that all of our time and effort paid off for us.

Between group meetings and buckling down to get some serious work done, I was able to schedule in a few interviews for the Scoop and I have some great MU employees to introduce to you in the next few days! I've had a great time meeting them and sincerely wish that I had met these individuals earlier in my college career. Looking at the words of advice they have given me, and through this blog, other students as well, I can only imagine the impact they would have made on me over the course of the past few years if I had met them earlier. Some have inspirational stories while others have a great sense of what is important to them in life, so keep an eye on the Scoop for the next few days!

-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment